What is your return policy on shoes?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order. If for some reason you need to send your order back, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund.
In order for TheWideShoes.com to refund the full cost of a returned shoe without additional charges some basic requirement must be met:
- All shoes must be in their original, unworn condition. Please try on your shoes on carpeting to prevent scuffing.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box and must be placed inside a packing box to avoid damage to the shoes and shoe box.
- All socks (if any) came with the shoes should be returned in their original, unworn condition. Otherwise, $12.50 will be deducted from the refund.
- All returns must be made within 90 days of the issuance of invoice.
- Please complete the return items section below and include it with your return order.
Return your shoes in 2 easy steps!
- Complete the Return Form: Simply complete the return form, located at the bottom half of your packing list. If you didn't receive this form, you can download one now. Click here to download Shoe Return Form.
- For USA customers within the 48 states, you can request a free return label by emailing to email@example.com. Please include your order number on the email subject line. At this time, international customers and overseas, are responsible for shipping the returns back to us for a full refund on the product. We do not offer refund on shipping cost.
- Ship Back to Us : Package the shoes and include the return form in the original shipping box. Be sure to cut off the return label at the bottom of the form and affix it to the outside of the package.
After the shoes are inspected, you will receive a refund. For more information on refunds, see next question.
Attn: Returns Dept
2239 Tyler Ave.
S. El Monte, CA. 91733
If you are unable to view the return & exchange form, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader. It's free, please download it from www.adobe.com.
Please review our Shoe Return Policy before sending back your shoes.
When will i receive my refund?
Refunds for returned shoes will be issued within one week of receipt of the shoes. We do not refund the shipping costs. Please note: After your credit is processed, it may take an additional week for the funds to show in your account. Most banks take approximately a week to transfer funds on a credit.How do I track my order status?
When you complete your order from our secured online store, you will receive an email confirmation providing you with an order number. Once your order is shipped from our warehouse, you will receive another email confirmation providing you with a UPS tracking number which you could copy it and go to the UPS website(www.ups.com) and paste it on the tracking section to find out estimate delivery date.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any non-TheWideShoes.com web site to which this Site links or that links to this Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Information Collection. We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Help make this Site friendlier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Help you easily find information, products, and services.
- Help us update content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- Inform you of new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Ordering and Registration. Before ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we use the personal information to contact you.
- Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, this Site employs cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- Information Use and Disclosure.
- Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our site's content and layout, to improve our outreach and marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- External Use. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone.
To help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information.
We may be required to disclose such information in response to requests from law-enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order.
Upon your request, we will
- correct or update your personal information;
- stop sending emails to your email address; and/or
- disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account.
By telephoning, or emailing your request to TheWideShoes.com Customer Support department email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not email your credit-card number.